Easy to use API.Azkarra Streams is a lightweight Java framework which makes easy to develop and operate Kafka Streams applications (Azkarra is Basque word for "Fast")
- No more boilerplate code for running Kafka Streams.
- Easy externalization of configurations (using Typesafe Config).
- Web UI for topologies visualization.
- Provides REST endpoints for managing and monitoring local streams instances.
- Provides REST endpoints for Interactive Queries.
- Encryption and Authentication with SSL or Basic Auth.
- REST API for Interactive Queries
- Embedded Web UI (DAG visualization)
- Auto create topics
- Metrics (Prometheus, JSON)
- Dead Letter Topic
- RocksDB Tuning
- Headless Mode
- TLS/SSL Encryption
- Basic Authentication
- Client Certification Authentication